Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm getting big and going to school! - by Pilgrim

I went to the doctor and she says I'm officially NO LONGER a coughy-head!  That means I'm clear to go to school!  My mom signed me up for puppy class.  We start tomorrow.

My mom says the trainer is a Sea World animal trainer who does these puppy classes just one night per week.  So I hope she is good.  I hate trying to train people who just aren't catching on.  I totally have my mommy trained to do everything I want.  I'm pretty sure it's because I'm so cute.

My doctor says I weight 27.2 pounds now!  A month ago I only weighed 14!  So I have now outgrown my little crate and my mom let me move into a bigger crate.  It's like a palace!  My mom calls it my King Size Executive Suite.

My mom says I still have all my baby teeth.  I don't know what that means.  They're the only teeth I have!  But I really like to bite stuff.  In fact, I think biting stuff is my favorite thing ever, except for playing with my sister.  The ultimate fun, though, is biting my sister.  I like to latch onto one ear and let her pull me around that way.  My mom says I look like a water skiier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment