Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I have a license to be this cute! - by Pilgrim

I'm getting so big!  My mom took me to the doctor today and I got some shots.  That part was no fun, but I was such a good boy that I got some treats for it.  I weigh 32.6 pounds now!  My mom says I still have all of my baby teeth, whatever that means.  These are my only teeth!  I like biting stuff.  My mom says biting stuff is what little dudes do best.  But my mom also says I'm getting too big for baby teeth.  She says I should start losing my teeth soon!  Otherwise, my mom is afraid I really might grow into a giraffe, after all.  I don't want to lose my teeth, but it would be so fun to be a giraffe!  I hope she's right about that part. 

My mom says she hopes I never grow into my ears.

Now that I got more shots, my mom says we can go to the park and the beach!  She says it's because I got a license to be so cute.  I don't know what the park or the beach are, but my sister says they are really fun.  My sister is really old - she's more than one and a half - so she knows a lot about beaches and parks and stuff.  She has a license to be so cute, too.

I've been going to school for three weeks now!  I love school!  My teacher is really nice and she gives me lots of treats.  Also, I have a girlfriend!  She is a cute little blue pitt bull named Lilly.  She was really afraid of me when we first met, but then I taught her how to play like I play with my sister.  Now Lilly loves to play with me!  I hope all girls are as nice as Lilly and my sister. 

All I know is, going to school is way more fun than getting tutored.

No comments:

Post a Comment